We believe that everyone in the Garden State and beyond deserves access to fresh produce for healthy living. Each year, with the help of 9,000 volunteers, America’s Grow-a-Row donates 6 million servings, or 1.5 million pounds, of farm fresh produce to hunger relief agencies including the Community FoodBank of New Jersey, City Harvest in New York City, Philabundance in Philadelphia, and the Mid-Atlantic Regional Cooperative, which serves 23 food banks in 11 states from Maine to Virginia.
Your gift makes healthy food possible for our neighbors in need and makes the community where you live and work a better place.
- Want to provide continued support without the hassle of remembering? Check the monthly box on our online form!
Donate by Phone/Email
- Contact Heather Mulvey at 973-886-6318 or Heather@americasgrowarow.org
Donate by Mail
- Print a Donation Form and mail to: America’s Grow-a-Row, 150 Pittstown Road, Pittstown, NJ 08867
- Gifts may commemorate a life, celebrate an event, or thank someone. Tribute gifts are a meaningful way to honor family, friends and colleagues. Think outside the box! Give the gift of food to those in need in the name of a friend or teacher as a party or holiday gift. Or make your gift part of personal challenge, like a local race.
- Make an online Tribute gift now.
- Or, print a Donation Form and mail to: America’s Grow-a-Row, 150 Pittstown Road, Pittstown, NJ 08867
Gifts of Stock
- Contact Chip Paillex at (908) 331-3962. At the time of transfer, you will need to provide the following information for auditing and acknowledgement purposes:
- Donor name and complete address
- Name and number of securities transferred
America’s Grow-a-Row is a Platinum-level GuideStar Exchange participant, demonstrating its commitment to transparency.
- America’s Grow-a-Row does not sell, trade, or otherwise share its donor list with any other organization or individual.
- America’s Grow-a-Row collects and uses donor information such as name, address, telephone number, and email address only when it is voluntarily provided to us. America’s Grow-a-Row keeps a record of each donor’s giving history, which is used only internally by America’s Grow-a-Row. Any donor’s request for anonymity will be honored.
- Any donor’s request to be removed from America’s Grow-a-Row’s postal mailing list or email list will be honored.
- America’s Grow-a-Row does not solicit donations via telephone.
- Donor information, as described above, is kept in a separate, secure database and separate, secure server. Access to this information, which requires a password, is limited to America’s Grow-a-Row employees only.
If you have any questions or concerns about donor privacy, please contact Heather Mulvey at 973-886-6318.