Boost your company’s volunteer investment with a financial contribution! America’s Grow-a-Row is a 501(c)3 privately funded nonprofit. We receive no government funding. Your corporate donation supports your team’s day in the fields and provides greater impact on the communities where your employees and customers live and work. Opportunities to enhance your experience in the fields include corporate sponsorship, corporate social responsibility grants, matching gifts, Dollars for Doers, or Barn Dinner sponsorship.
- Corporate Social Responsibility – Boost your company’s volunteer investment with a financial contribution! Your corporate donation supports your team’s day in the fields and provides greater impact on the communities where your employees and customers live and work.
- Barn Dinner sponsorship – Enjoy the benefit of the full-year display of your company logo in our barn and education center to our 9,000+ volunteers. Your funding supports our Volunteer Appreciation Barn Dinner and our growing season and delivery of 2 million pounds, or 8 million servings, of farm fresh produce for healthy living to those in need and directly impacts the communities where your customers and employees live and work. The Barn Dinner will be held on Friday, November 12, 2021.
- Dollars for Doers – Your time in the field “doing” can translate to “dollars” for America’s Grow-a-Row if your company has this program. See how successful this was for employees of ExxonMobil!
- Matching Grants – Many companies will match your individual donation dollar for dollar. What a great way to double your contribution!
- Harvest-a-thon – Gather your colleagues to harvest and set up sponsorships based on how many pounds or how many hours you are in the field.
- Corporate Grants or Foundations – Does your company have a grant program or foundation we can apply to?
- Project Ideas – Do you have an idea of a project to help support America’s Grow-a-Row? Many companies will support specific ideas like building benches or signs for our farm.
If you are interested in any of these ideas and are not sure how to get started, reach out to Chip Paillex or Heather Mulvey. Thank you as always for supporting our mission to grow, glean, and give healthy, fresh produce to those in need.