Boost your company’s volunteer investment with a financial contribution! America’s Grow-a-Row is a 501(c)3 privately funded nonprofit. We receive no government funding. Your corporate donation supports your team’s day in the fields and provides greater impact on the communities where your employees and customers live and work. Opportunities to enhance your experience in the fields include corporate sponsorship, corporate social responsibility grants, matching gifts, Dollars for Doers, or Farm to Fork Volunteer Sponsorship.
- Corporate Social Responsibility – Boost your company’s volunteer investment with a financial contribution! Your corporate donation supports your team’s day in the fields and provides greater impact on the communities where your employees and customers live and work.
- Farm to Fork Volunteer Sponsorship – Provides meaningful and impactful volunteer experiences for families, schools, scouts, faith-based groups, community groups, recipient groups, and corporations who harvest nutritious fruits and vegetables for the most vulnerable in our communities. A sponsorship can support your company’s day in the fields or if you are unable to join us in the fields, your donation will underwrite a volunteer experience for another group. This sponsorship opportunity will provide your company with full-year exposure to over 15,000+ volunteers, supporters, friends, and the general public through press releases, on our website and social media, and offers an opportunity to align with local hunger-relief efforts by providing farm fresh produce for healthy living to those in need. Your support directly impacts the communities where your customers and employees live and work. Your company logo banner will be prominently displayed in our education center at volunteer events throughout the year. Each year, America’s Grow-a-Row donates over 8 million servings of farm fresh produce to regional hunger relief agencies and at our local Free Farm Markets, feeding 80k+ people per day in-season. The season culminates at the Barn Dinner celebration which will be held on Friday, November 12, 2021.
- Dollars for Doers – Your time in the field “doing” can translate to “dollars” for America’s Grow-a-Row if your company has this program. See how successful this was for employees of ExxonMobil!
- Matching Gifts – Many companies will match your individual donation dollar for dollar. Double your donation and double your impact on those we serve! Please use this convenient tool to facilitate your company match.
- Harvest-a-thon – Gather your colleagues to harvest and set up sponsorships based on how many pounds or how many hours you are in the field.
- Corporate Grants or Foundations – Does your company have a grant program or foundation we can apply to?
- Project Ideas – Do you have an idea of a project to help support America’s Grow-a-Row? Many companies will support specific ideas like building benches or signs for our farm.
If you are interested in any of these ideas and are not sure how to get started, reach out to Chip Paillex or Heather Mulvey. Thank you as always for supporting our mission to grow, glean, and give healthy, fresh produce to those in need.