America’s Grow-a-Row has gained the confidence of numerous private and corporate foundations. At the completion of our 2019 audit, it has been determined that 87% of our total expenses were programming-related. For eight consecutive years America’s Grow-a-Row has achieved Top-Rated status with GreatNonprofits, the leading provider of ratings and reviews of non-profit organizations across the nation.
Is your foundation looking to provide farm fresh produce for healthy living for those faced with food insecurity in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and beyond? If so, please contact Heather Mulvey, Director of Development, at email@example.com or 973-886-6318.
America’s Grow-a-Row’s mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible through a volunteer effort of planting, picking, rescuing, and delivering free fresh produce. At America’s Grow-a-Row we:
- Provide fresh, healthy produce to those in need
- Educate people of all generations about hunger and ways to help
- Introduce our youth to farming and healthy eating
- Cultivate in tomorrow’s leaders the habit of giving back
- Contribute to the sustainability of agriculture