America’s Grow-a-Row has gained the confidence of numerous private and corporate foundations, and funding from these foundations accounted for approximately 65% of America’s Grow-a-Row’s total revenue in 2017. At the completion of our 2017 audit, it has been determined that 85% of our total expenses were programming-related. For five consecutive years America’s Grow-a-Row has achieved Top-Rated status with GreatNonprofits, the leading provider of ratings and reviews of non-profit organizations across the nation. Is your foundation looking to support a worthy cause that involves a community effort to improve the health of New Jersey residents? If so, please contact Heather Mulvey, Director of Development, at [email protected] or 973-886-6318.
America’s Grow-a-Row’s mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible through a volunteer effort of planting, picking, rescuing, and delivering free fresh produce. At America’s Grow-a-Row we:
- Provide fresh, healthy produce to those in need
- Educate people of all generations about hunger and ways to help
- Introduce our youth to farming and healthy eating
- Cultivate in tomorrow’s leaders the habit of giving back
- Contribute to the sustainability of agriculture