America’s Grow-a-Row has gained the confidence of numerous private and corporate foundations, and funding from these foundations accounted for approximately 82% of America’s Grow-a-Row’s total revenue in 2015. At the completion of our 2015 audit, it has been determined that 87% of our total expenses were programming-related. For four consecutive years America’s Grow-a-Row has achieved Top-Rated status with GreatNonprofits, the leading provider of ratings and reviews of non-profit organizations across the nation. Is your foundation looking to support a worthy cause that involves a community effort to improve the health of New Jersey residents? If so, please contact Heather Mulvey, Director of Development, at [email protected] or 973-886-6318
America’s Grow-a-Row’s mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible through a volunteer effort of planting, picking, rescuing, and delivering free fresh produce. At America’s Grow-a-Row we:
- Provide fresh, healthy produce to those in need
- Educate people of all generations about hunger and ways to help
- Introduce our youth to farming and healthy eating
- Cultivate tomorrow’s leaders to give back
- Contribute to the sustainability of agriculture
Where else can you find America’s Grow-a-Row?
- Visit our page on Guidestar.
- Visit our page at Foundation Source.
- Hear what others have to say about us at Great Non-Profits!
- Check out our 2016 End of Year Video.
Our Non-Profit Partners:
- ARC of Hunterdon County
- Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers
- Community FoodBank of NJ
- Farmers Against Hunger
- Partners in A.C.T.S. of Newark
- Team Walker
- United Way of Hunterdon County