August Recipe – Mini Zucchini Pizzas
Mini Zucchini Pizzas
Check out this fun recipe (and video!) from one of our friends pursuing his Eagle Scout award!
- 1 large zucchini
- Cooking spray
- ½ c. pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce
- ½ c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ c. pepperoni or your other favorite toppings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut the zucchini into circular slices about ¼ inch thick. Each round piece will be used as the “crust” for your mini pizzas.
- Place the zucchini slices on the cookie sheet in one layer.
- Spread a spoonful of sauce on each slice.
- Top with a sprinkle of cheese and 2-4 mini pepperoni or any other topping you’d like.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and zucchini is tender.